Already have a Username/Password for HAU: Journal of Ethnographic Theory?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Book Symposia and Book Reviews
- HAU does not publish book reviews. We kindly ask that you do not contact the journal with requests.
- HAU also does not accept unsoliticted proposals for Book Symposia.
If you have any questions about HAU Book Symposia, please contact the editor-in-chief: email@example.com
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format, and is not above 15MB in file size.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining or bold (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are titled and placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
In short, copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution and link to the licensing, in educational, commercial, and non-commercial settings.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.